Our team has been researching the current strategic opportunities in high-value financial services.
Out initial observations are:
1. Competition has never been more aggressive
2. End users increasingly cannot differentiate services from similar providers
3. Customer satisfaction is very low
4. Customer loyalty is at an all-time low
The result is Financial Services companies focusing on increasing market share as the only opportunity to increase revenues.
Companies must find a way to create an improved experience for customers that differentiates them from their competitors.
Our conclusion is that customer capture and onboarding is the new competitive battleground.
The best example we’ve seen is the phenomenal success of Square. Their revenues have grown from zero in 2009 to $15 billion annualized.
In our local market we are seeing increased customer onboarding marketing like the example below.
Our client is the global leader in Rapid Customer Onboarding for the electronic payments industry.
The company has Fortune 1000 customers in:
• Banks and stock brokerage firms
• Merchant card services and other transaction processors
• Wealth management organizations
• Life insurance and property & casualty insurance
• Leasing and rentals
Please contact us for more information on this acquisition opportunity.