Early Exits Overview – Part 3
Presented at the ACA New England Angel Education Series – Boston, MA December 6, 2010.
To host an Early Exits Workshop for your group, please contact Chris Major at the Angel Capital Education Foundation.
Highlights of Early Exits Overview – Part 3:
- Negotiating and closing the sale – even after you have a signed agreement, it can take 1 to 3 months to close.
- The ideal exit team – the CEO, the M&A advisor, accountants, lawyers and possibly an exit coach.
- Selecting the M&A advisor and M&A advisor’s fees.
- Building shareholder value and maximizing the selling price.
- This is a ‘golden era’ for technology entrepreneurs and angel investors.
- The ‘new’ angel model and resources on exits.
The summary page for the Early Exits Overview videos is online here.
Part 3 of the Early Exits Overview video series is available on Youtube.