Exit Strategies for Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs – Part 1
From the Angel Capital Association Annual Summit, Atlanta, April 15, 2009
Highlights of Part 1:
- The current environment for technology company exits.
- The fact that most exits are under $20 million.
- Examples of exits under $30 million – some of these names will surprise you.
- Why M&A exits are happening earlier – big companies are spending more on acquisitions than R&D.
- Why even big companies want to buy at valuations under $30 million.
- Why companies don’t need as much capital.
- The differences between angels and VCs.
- How blogging has improved our understanding of how venture capital really works.