The first presentation at The Exit Strategies Workshop 2011 describes why this is a “Golden Era for Entrepreneurs.”
Highlights of Part 1 – The Economy Has Changed:
- The whole world has changed.
- The big tech companies aren’t creating wealth anymore – for their investors or employees.
- Startups create ALL of the new jobs.
- What does this mean for the startup economy? How can we make money?
- Four changes that make entrepreneurs money:
- 1. Innovation happens in startups
- 2. Internet acceleration
- 3. Capital efficiency
- 4. Early exits
- The biggest opportunity for entreprenuers is “innovation.”
- Why innovation happens in startups not big companies.
- Our 21st Century economy – “A Golden Era for Entrepreneurs.”