How Exits Have Changed in 2012 –
Presented at the National Angel Capital Association Summit –
March 8, 2012 in Austin, Texas -
Highlights of Part 2:
- Boomer buyers – a new category of buyers for companies in the $20 million range
- Family offices – not a term we heard much in North America until recently
- A surprising new type of buyer – Venture Capital funds operating like P-E funds
- International buyers – still small but increasing
- There has never been this much cash looking for acquisitions – well over $10 trillion
- How many acquisitions is $1 trillion?
- The number of buyers for most companies is practically unlimited
- These trends are all combining to create a fast moving, diverse, sellers market
- Prices are up about 20% over the past year
This is the Powerpoint for “How Exits Have Changed in 2012“.
The video for part 3 of How Exits Have Changed is here.