How Exits Have Changed in 2012 –
Presented at the National Angel Capital Association Summit –
March 8, 2012 in Austin, Texas –
Highlights of Part 3:
- Story of a Vancouver company that was acquired before it’s first year end
- A possible new record – the company acquired by AOL just four days after its product launched
- Ideal exit timing for your company and why most entrepreneurs “Ride it over the top”
- The financial loss is not the worst – it’s the part of your life you can never get back
- Why companies that miss the optimum time often end up never exiting
- Exit threats from competition, over-investment by VCs and negative momentum
This is the Powerpoint for “How Exits Have Changed in 2012“.
The video for part 4 of How Exits Have Changed is here.