This video explains why I believe that not missing the “Wave of Consolidation” may the successful CEO’s most important job.
How Exits Have Changed in 2012 –
Presented at the National Angel Capital Association Summit –
March 8, 2012 in Austin, Texas –
Highlights of Part 4:
- The most devastating reason that companies fail to exit
- A relatively new phenomena driven by the amount of cash available, number of buyers and the internet
- The buyers are smart too and how they start the beginnings of the wave
- When you can see the wave, it’s almost always too late
- What happens after the wave – killing the small companies
- My saddest job – explaining why an unsolicited offer is almost never good news
- How we can all be better angel investors – support the ACA and ARI
This is the Powerpoint for “How Exits Have Changed in 2012“.
The video for part 1 of How Exits Have Changed is here.