From the Angel Capital Association Annual Summit, Atlanta, April 15, 2009
Highlights of Part 3 – The Exit Team:
- The most important role of the M&A Advisor is to protect the CEO.
- Why the CEO should not lead the exit.
- Every exit needs a very good ‘bad guy’.
- Exit failure is quite common – what you can do to improve your chances of success.
- Why your M&A Advisors should be local (if your exit is under $100 million).
- What good professionals will cost.
Part 4 of this video series is available here.