Maximizing Exit Value – Videos – Part 4 – Clean Up the Structure and Prepare for Due Diligence
From the Angel Capital Association Annual Summit, Atlanta, April 15, 2009
Highlights from Part 4:
- How to clean up your structure and prepare for the exit.
- The importance of delivering the very best numbers.
- Often the biggest question is not “How much?” it’s “How long will it take?”.
- Don’t ride it over the top!
- When to tell the team.
- Things to do before you start the sale process.
- Building the sales funnel.
- The bidding process and why it’s so important.
- Negotiating and closing.
- Why you should fear the ‘reps and warranties’.