Sponsored by the Angel Capital Education Foundation and the Angel Capital Association
…presented at the Angel Capital Association National Summit, Silicon Valley May 5, 2010
Highlights of Exit Execution – Part 3-4
- Maximizing the selling price and building shareholder value, planning to over-achieve
- Several ‘non-operational’ ways to increase the final selling price
- Structural value increase, illuminating strategic value, the benefits of multiple bidders, selling and negotiating skill
- Why the reps and warranties are the ‘scariest part’, closing the deal and life options after you sell
- Videos and other resources on executing good quality exits
Part 4 is online here.
The Exits Workshop Videos are also available on YouTube.