This second video presents the decision Genesis made to focus on robotics and align their investors around an IP Company Exit. Genesis raised $28m in financing from angel investors on the basis that this would be an early exit.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EXIT FINANCING ARE:
• How to focus on the biggest problem you can solve
• Deciding on an Early Exit and aligning shareholders to that goal
• Developing exits plans early to build strategic plans on top of them.
• Balancing capital requirements with dilution
• How to retain control of ownership for the founders
• Total transparency to investors